High Performance Computing
UXClusters is an innovative and rapidly growing HPC consultancy, research and development company, founded in London UK. The company undertakes worldwide important and high value High Performance Computing projects with a broad range of application fields. The interdisciplinary company team is consisting of scientists with various areas of expertise and with considerable professional experience who work together to realize the company’s vision, which is to offer HPC for everyone across the globe.
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Researcher with considerable experience. He/She will process large volumes of data to get significant and innovative results, beyond the state of the art, in the commercial sector. His/Her expertise in NLP combined with new tools adaptation will be applied on certain commercial topics to produce trusted AI solutions of high value in the form of products. Research is the most important part of the job.
- Creation of different custom made machine learning algorithms for different domains of data.
- Optimization of machine learning algorithms.
- Application of supervised and/or unsupervised learning methodologies.
- Study of research papers and adaptation and modification of proposed research solutions.
- New research and proposition of advanced solutions.
- Test and implementation of the solutions.
- Design and development of relative NLP products.
- Complete documentation of the solutions.
- Publication of research papers and participation in international conferences.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement procedures of the company.
- Communication and collaboration with all the involved stakeholders.
- PhD in NLP or related field.
- At least five years of NLP proved research experience (publications).
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning techniques.
- Deep Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java or Python).
- Software engineering experience is a plus.
- Background in Parallel Processing/High Performance Computing is a plus.
- MPI, OpenMP and C\C++ programming are plus.
- Positive thinking and persistence in problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills and communication ability are necessary.
- Team working spirit and able to work independently if it is needed.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Interesting international job with highly valued experience.
- Diverse NLP/ML application fields.
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary package, experience based.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com