High Performance Computing
UXClusters is an innovative and rapidly growing HPC consultancy, research and development company, founded in London UK. The company undertakes worldwide important and high value High Performance Computing projects with a broad range of application fields. The interdisciplinary company team is consisting of scientists with various areas of expertise and with considerable professional experience who work together to realize the company’s vision, which is to offer HPC for everyone across the globe.
We are seeking a talented and motivated CFD Engineer to join our engineering consultancy team. The successful candidate will participate in the implementation of important large scale CFD projects and also be involved in the development of our CFD methodologies.
- Conducts aerodynamics CFD analysis using well known open source or proprietary software such as OpenFOAM or Star-CCM+ and develop valid CFD models.
- Analyses the relative CFD results and generate recommendations.
- Introduces improved aerodynamic surface solutions, which can be validated using CFD simulations.
- Communicates the results in an understandable way to all stakeholders and most of all to clients.
- Continuously improves the related CFD analysis methodologies.
- Provides support to wind tunnel and track testing.
- BSc or higher degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least one year experience with open source or proprietary tools like OpenFOAM, SU2, ANSYS Fluent, Star-CCM+ and others.
- Understanding of the related mathematical methods and also the turbulence modeling.
- Background in Parallel Processing, MPI, OpenMP and C\C++ programming is a plus.
- Positive thinking and persistence in problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills and communication ability are necessary.
- Team working spirit and able to work independently if necessary.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Remote Work
- Interesting international job with highly valued experience.
- Diverse HPC and Simulation application fields.
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary package, experience based.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org